Tuesday 2 August 2011

Understand?


Just now i visited someone photo album, i just realize the caption of the album titled "aku still happy tanpa DIA, kerana kawan2 lebih bermakna dan wat aku lagi2 happy"

LOL, yes! I just a crap for u right? U hav a fantastic bunch of friends. And I? Nothing for u. Haha. But who cares, peoplea doesn't understand me. So y i need to understand people eventhough u are my special one at the past. Am i right?

Only Allah understand me. And few peoples; parent, foster family,college friends, my activist friends, peoples at HQ, peoples at cabang, my fellows AMK and peoples who fight beside me for better Malaysia.

After raya, its going to be a busy busy period. I need to work from morning to next morning, 24 hours per day and 7 days a week.

Okay. I wanna to take a quick nap. Feel sleepy right now.

Salam Ramadhan. Lets fill Ramadhan with ibadah and hope Allah will bless my Ramadhan al Mubarak. Allah is Great!

Sent from Android HTC Desire HD

No comments: